Emsella Chair Melbourne
EMSELLA - The Breakthrough Treatment for Incontinence and Intimate Wellness
Bring back your Freedom and Confidence with BTM EMSELLA®, the non-invasive treatment for Urinary Incontinence, and Sexual Health.
BTL Emsella Urinary Incontinence Treatment
Is there a problem with your Pelvic Floor?
Stop suffering now!
We have the solution to help you overcome your stress and give you back your freedom.
What Is EMSELLA?
Walk-in Walk-out PROCEDURE
Drug free treatment
Remain Fully Clothed
Treats Entire Pelvic Floor
Did you know that incontinence is affecting more than 5 million Australians — and fewer than 1 in 3 people actually seek help for incontinence or talk to family and friends about that.You don’t have to accept occasional bladder leakage as another side effect of menopause or aging. Weak Pelvic Floor can cause more troubles than you would think! It affects Intimate Health, and Erectile Dysfunction (ED) can cause Incontinence with leaks and also psychological problems.
Don’t underestimate its influence on your quality of life.
Beyond incontinence, Pelvic Floor Muscles is also crucial for supporting adequate genital arousal and attainment of an orgasm.
Pelvic floor and its functioning are closely linked to a healthy female sexual cycle. The importance of strengthening the pelvic muscles to have back your happy sexual life is priceless.
- Almost 80% of women after birth delivery were unable to properly contract their pelvic floor muscles 1 year after having a baby.
- Up to 63% is the worldwide prevalence of female sexual dysfunction and 200 million people worldwide suffer from some type of incontinence.
- 76% of women presenting for routine gynaecology care are diagnosed with symptoms of loss of vaginal or uterine support. (Prolapse)
All due to weakened Pelvic Floor Muscles.
EMSELLA has been proven in improving Pelvic Floor muscles.
Take a Seat
EMSELLA is the safe, non surgical way to improve your Pelvic Floor
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- Tangible results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
Looking for a EMSELLA Chair IN MELBOURNE?
Backed by Science
Scientific research has shown that 95% of treated patients reported significant improvement in their quality of life. A frontal view of the pelvic floor muscles and bladder using ultrasound imaging.
What are the signs that may indicate you have weak pelvic floor muscles?
- a frequent need to urinate and inability to hold in urine when you cough, sneeze, laugh, exercise or lift heavy objects
- difficulty having a bowel movement – constipation and a feeling of not having fully emptied the bowel
- a feeling of pressure inside the vagina that something is going to fall out (pelvic organ prolapse)
- painful sexual intercourse
- unexplained pelvic or lower back pain
- overactive bladder
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, make a free trial appointment with Tonik Health to discuss a suitable treatment plan.
Understanding Urinary Incontinence
Urinary incontinence is the loss of bladder control.
The two most common types of urinary incontinence that affect women are stress incontinence and urge incontinence, also called overactive bladder. Incontinence affects twice as many women as men. This may be because pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause may make urinary incontinence more likely.
Stress urinary incontinence is the accidental leakage of urine when doing things like coughing, sneezing, or standing.
It is one of the most common types of urinary incontinence. It is common in women but also affects men.
Physical activity puts pressure on the bladder, then the bladder leaks. It can be a few drops of urine or more and it can be mild, moderate or severe.
Overactive bladder (OAB) or urge incontinence, is being unable to delay urination, you have a sudden, intense urge to urinate followed by an involuntary loss of urine.
You may need to urinate often, including throughout the night. Urge incontinence may be caused by a minor condition, such as infection, or a more severe condition such as a neurological disorder or diabetes. It is more common in men with prostate problems and in women after menopause. It is caused by many things. Even diet can affect OAB.
What patients have to say about EMSELLA
Before I was getting up 4 - 5 times at night to go the bathroom. It seems like it's still improving. Even in past few weeks some nights I have not had to get up at all. And it's awesome.
Have stopped getting up at night every 2 hours to go to the toilet. Treatment cuases no pain. During the day can hang on to make it to the toilet.
Changed pads six times or more a day. Frequent visits to the toilet. The great change is not having to wear a pad.